« Back to Blog

Wrong feels so right

June 20th, 2016 by Selise



The world is okay with double denim again these days, right? And blue and black? And black at weddings, for that matter? I’ve never been one to follow the rules anyway, so it doesn’t really make a lick of difference to me. But if double denim is wrong I don’t care because it feels so right. I’m probably getting around in it about 75 per cent of the time these days (more on the other 25 per cent below).




The very wonderful Dr Lynika had a suggestion recently. Seeing as I don’t take/post blog outfits quite so regularly these days, what if I did a bit of a round up of odds and ends and outfits from Instagram or my phone? Because even if I’m not posting here, I’m still putting together some pretty neat ensembles.




So here you go!




A hodge podge, mish mash of what I’ve been getting around in.




Spots and stripes and patterns and textures and denim and headscarves. Yep. This is me.

(Yes, I know that third picture is a different size than the rest. Yes, it makes me uncomfortable too.)

Outfit one:
Sunglasses: David Jones
Shirt: ASOS
Jacket: Thrifted
Scarf: Japan
Jeans: Myer
Bag: Myer
Shoes: Hype
Outfit two:
Tights: Japan
Skirt: Dangerfield
Sweater: Valley Girl
Outfit three:
Headscarf: Thrifted
Glasses: Vivienne Westwood (BUPA)
Shirt: Thrifted
Singlet: Myer
Pants: David Jones
Shoes: Japan
Outfit four:
Shoes: Japan
Tights: Myer
Skirt: Dangerfield
Top: H&M
Outfit five:
Sweater: Kmart
Pants: Myer
Bag: Myer
Socks: Gift
Shoes: Myer

Leave a Reply