Today is the day. This time last year I posted my first, um, post.
I’ve kept a diary, on and off, oh, pretty much forever. And I used to really enjoy looking back at what was going on a week ago. A month ago. This time last year. But I have to say – I don’t find myself looking back often with this blog.
However for this occasion I took a trip down January 2010 Lane to see if I learnt anything. If I can notice a marked difference in myself.
Not really. I thought perhaps the blog had helped me with the confidence to be more experimental with my dressing. Maybe it was in the last 12 months that my love of print mixing was born. But it’s not so. Looking back I was already doing it.
So what I have learned thus far, is this:
- Dressing doesn’t always have to be about looking good.
- Do not put Italian Cotton in the washing machine.
- I like tucking things in (sorry 15 year old me!)
- I really don’t care what the general public think of my outfits.
- I can never wear enough skulls, and
- I am so, so blessed to have 51 loyal followers and would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your comments, thoughts and clicks.
2010 was so exciting with the clip, the shoot and my styling business going off with a bang! I can hardly wait to share 2011 with you all. It’s going to be bigger and better, just you wait!
Hair clips: Woolworths
Top: Cotton On